NCC Media is the ad sales, marketing and technology organization that represents cable, satellite and telco operators in every U.S. market. NCC Media meets marketers’ needs to target consumer prospects efficiently and effectively in the communities where they live. Jointly owned by three of the nation’s largest MSOs – Comcast, Cox and Time Warner Cable – NCC Media is constantly evolving to maintain its status as the industry’s most effective multi-platform sales organization. Consistent innovation and growth makes NCC Media your best partner in building the television and digital media plans of tomorrow and today.
- The partnership between Mediaocean and NCC allows NCC to interface with DARE, Mediaocean’s industry standard bi-directional ordering platform. As a result, the enhancements done via this partnership allows for DARE compatibility with local cable through NCC.
- NCC’s Cabletrack Sysfile database standardizes cable media and works within agency stewardship systems
- Electronic stewardship of orders using DARE platform
- Electronic Invoice Delivery
- Provides methodologies identifying and allocating local cable audiences
Please contact your Mediaocean account manager to get started today.