Ampersand is a data-driven TV advertising sales and technology company owned jointly in partnership with Charter, Comcast and Cox. Our mission is to connect advertisers with their audiences in premium content at industry-leading scale across screens, driven by our proprietary insights, automation, and measurement capabilities.
With over three decades in linear television, Ampersand lives at the epicenter of advertising media, where the scale of television meets the targeting and measurement capabilities of the digital world. In today’s fragmented viewing environment, Ampersand is driving industry change, leading the convergence of the media landscape as an omni-channel solution for advertisers to reach engaged audiences across all networks, devices, and DMAs.
Ampersand empowers advertisers to build brands by helping to define and find audiences, plan and execute buys, and measure and report results to optimize future campaigns.
- The partnership between Mediaocean and Ampersand allows Ampersand to interface with DARE, Mediaocean’s industry standard bi-directional ordering platform. As a result, the enhancements done via this partnership allows for DARE compatibility with local cable through Ampersand.
- Ampersand’s Cabletrack Sysfile database standardizes cable media and works within agency stewardship systems
- Electronic stewardship of orders using DARE platform
- Electronic invoice delivery
- Provides methodologies identifying and allocating local cable audiences
- Ampersand utilizes Prisma for Sellers for receive and responding to Digital RFPs and IOs.
Please contact your Mediaocean account manager to get started today.