BridgeTrack is a fully integrated digital marketing suite with the ability to deploy, manage and optimize marketing efforts across the spectrum of digital channels, enabling customers to measure the effectiveness of their online campaigns in real-time and, in turn, improve results at the earliest possible phase of the campaigns by re-allocating marketing dollars across those marketing channels that are generating the best return on investment.
Mediaocean has partnered with BridgeTrack to enable Prisma users access to BridgeTrack delivery data inside Prisma holistically with the rest of their workflow.
- Smart Ad Server - manage and optimize your ad campaigns in real time, when it matters using advanced Targeting and dynamic ad capabilities.
- Dynamic Creative - BridgeTrack makes it easy to design smarter programmatic creative, by enabling content to adapt throughout the entire journey. Dynamic Creative Optimization tools allow users to create customized ad variants on the fly; increasing speed to market for campaign creative tests and optimizations. The rapid iteration allows users fuller control of campaign ROI. With relevant on-the-fly updates, granular targeting rules, and cross-browser HTML5 creative, reaching the right audience has never been so simple.
- Advanced Targeting – BridgeTrack enables users to target prospects and existing customers based on previous interactions or profile data. The full suite of BridgeTrack tools works together to deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time—across all digital channels.
- Universal Tag Management – A tag which enables users to track every channel and every screen. Tags can be created, modified, and managed within the BridgeTrack platform.
- Real-time Online Reports - Deliver on strategic marketing objectives with comprehensive real-time reporting and automation from disparate locations and channels.
BridgeTrack’s ad server is supported as a fully integrated tracking, serving and analytics platform for Prisma. Users can select BridgeTrack as their primary or secondary ad server inside Prisma, with immediate access to delivery data and the ability to send updates.