Nexstar Digital, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nexstar Media Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST), the largest local television broadcaster in the United States, has partnered with Mediaocean and its Connect Partner Program. The partnership enables advertisers to use Mediaocean’s Spectra Platform to access Nexstar’s premium OTT, digital video, display, streaming audio and linear broadcast inventory. For the first time, advertisers can now shape multi-channel, multi-market media buys across OTT, linear television and all other digital channels, resulting in comprehensive cross-platform reach and frequency control to generate a greater return on their marketing spend..
As part of this partnership, Mediaocean has fully integrated Nexstar Digital’s video and OTT inventory into its Spectra Platform, which supports the largest advertising agencies in the world with the latest tools and technologies. As a result, agencies can now leverage Spectra to discover, customize and access the complete suite of Nexstar Media Group’s advertising inventory [both digital and linear]. By tapping into Nexstar Digital’s first party-data, technology, and creative, advertisers get the ability to deliver messages directly to changing audiences across geographies.
Nexstar Digital will bring to the partnership:
- Nexstar’s audience across 115 markets, 317 mobile apps, and 142 websites, reaching 63% of U.S. TV households.
- Over 106,000,000 unique visitors per month across all Nexstar Digital properties.
- Curated inventory and multi-channel activation with custom data modeling by brand and/or campaign KPIs.
- Flexible execution options to reach target audiences across a broad spectrum of supply and devices.
- Access to Nexstar’s proprietary video solutions marketplace, NXD Platform
- Either managed service or SaaS offerings with a broad range of support to power media performance.
Please contact your Mediaocean Account Manager to get started today.
For more information visit https://www.nexstardigital.com/